PCA realizes that you could choose any agency to donate to, so we are elated that our mission and vision has resonated with you and inspired you to make a financial commitment to support some of our programs and assist PCA in maintaining all of our current facilities.
Please know that our agency is one of the largest in the state and that we serve individuals in DeKalb, Gwinnett, Rockdale, Newton, and Walton counties. With such a large service area, your donation will enable Partnership for Community Action, Inc. to continue our work and to expand our efforts to reach individuals and families in need. Please note that your donation will be acknowledged with a receipt for tax-deductible purposes.
Other Ways to Contribute
Donate to PCA based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your accounts to to PCA, all you have to do is shop at Amazon or Kroger to contribute to us.
AmazonSmile is a way customers can support their favorite charitable organization every time they shop with Amazon, at no additional cost.
Customers who shop at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the eligible purchase price to the charity of your choice.
How to sign up for AmazonSmile
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser:
- Visit PCA’s AmazonSmile Account
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select “Partnership for Community Action Inc.”
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Navigate to the main menu (=)
- Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
- Select your charity and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
- Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected.
Note: The tablet app is not yet supported. Please visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.
This program makes fundraising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to PCA, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shopper’s Card. Here’s how it works:
1. Create a digital account.
A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
2. Link your Card to an organization.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Kroger Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
1. Sign in to your digital account.
2. Search for your organization here.
3. Enter “Partnership for Community Action, Inc” or “CB652”.
4. Click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account.
3. Your organization earns.
Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.